Turner Venture Group, Inc. (OTC:TVOG)
- Infrastructure focused holding company strategically positioned ahead of proposed $1T Bi-Partisan Bill.
- Operating Bitumen (asphalt) Shipping Assets acquired.
- Current Status OTC Markets Filer.
- Auditor engaged to compete uplifting to OTCQB.
- Partnering with Investment Bank to handle underwriting and uplist plan.
- Additional acquisitions (M&A) under negotiations.
Trump asks Congress for $1 trillion Infrastructure Investment
Recent Acquisition News
On March 15, 2017 Turner Venture Group announced that it has reached an agreement (“Acquisition Agreement”) to acquire the operating, profitable assets of an international bitumen tanker shipping company (“Shipping Company”) focused on the commercial transportation of bitumen/asphalt products worldwide used in paving roads and highways.
- The assets being acquired from the Shipping Company are specializing in petroleum products and dry bulk commodities distribution which has experienced a recent downcycle creating industry distress and special situation opportunities.
- Commodity prices are expected to rise again in the coming years and the Company expects strong upside potential from growing global infrastructure demand for bitumen/asphalt products.
- Turner is working with a full service investment bank which will be disclosed in a subsequent filing to acquire the assets and control of a highly specialized fleet of 5 (five) bitumen oil tankers with an average fleet age of 8 years and an approximate fleet value of $28,000,000 (Twenty Eight Million).
- The assets being acquired are being audited by Turner where initial numbers from annual operating revenues for 2016 are estimated at $14,000,000 (Fourteen Million), with an estimated 2016 EBITDA of $1,100,000 (One Million, One Hundred Thousand).
About Turner Venture Group
Turner Valley Oil and Gas, Inc. (OTC:TVOG), pending name change to Turner Venture Group, Inc. is a public, venture holding company headquartered in Houston, TX. The Company is focused on the acquisition of profitable businesses with strong margins and growth potential, across a wide range of industries. The acquisition model favors small to mid-sized businesses where cash flow can be improved through a buy, build & bolt-on model within the infrastructure, energy, enterprise technology, manufacturing, food and beverage, hemp, and real assets segments.
Management expects to rapidly scale the business through a combination of profitable acquisitions, structural leverage opportunities, economies of scale and organic growth. With a proven management team and access to a substantial off-market deal flow, the Company has identified several potential merger & acquisition opportunities. Turner Venture Group, Inc. is poised for tremendous growth, large public company multiples, and improved valuation for its shareholders.
- Ticker Symbol: TVOG
- OTC Marketplace: Pink Current
- Fiscal Year End: 12/31
- CIK: 0001098343
- Incorporated In: NV, USA
- Steve Helm, CEO & Chairman
- Dr. Jordan Balencic, Advisor
- Matt Kochendorfer, IR Director
- Authorized Shares: 500,000,000 as of 03/07/2017
- Outstanding Shares: 92,943,470 as of 03/07/2017
- Float: 69,295,918 as of 03/07/2017
TVOG Investor Newsletter Signup!
Required Field *
- Turner Accelerates Acquisition Plan as $1 Trillion Infrastructure Spending Bill Approaches
August 10, 2017
- Turner Announces Closing Steps and Expanded Acquisition Plan
August 7, 2017
- Turner Gives Updates on Ongoing Audits, Canadian Trading and Shipping Website
June 14, 2017
- Turner Raises Guidance On Bitumen Shipping Acquisitions; Plans Expansion for Expected Infrastructure Boom
June 8, 2017
- Turner Announces Launch Of Development Table On Company’s Website
June 6, 2017
Law Offices William Stocker
Tel: 1-949-369-9161 x17
Madison Stock Transfer, Inc.
Discount Edgar, Inc.
Briggs & Veselka Co