HOUSTON /March 14, 2017/ — Turner Valley Oil and Gas, Inc. (the “Company”) (“Turner”) (OTC:TVOG), pending name change to Turner Venture Group, Inc., is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement (“Acquisition Agreement”) to acquire operating, profitable business assets of an international bitumen tanker shipping company (“Shipping Company”) in the infrastructure and bulk product shipping sector in an all equity transaction.
The Company is currently completing required SEC filings and thereafter submitting Press Announcement with details on the the acquisition. Upon completion of the Acquisition, the assets will be held by a wholly owned subsidiary of Turner Valley Oil & Gas, Inc.
Completion of the Acquisition is subject to a number of conditions including completion by the Company of the audits and SEC filings. Additional asset details, the investment bank and other important updates will be announced to shareholders as they are permissible via the Company’s website, SEC & OTC Filings and Press Announcements. Prospective investors and shareholders can subscribe to corporate newsletter and download one corporate one pager by visiting the Company’s investor page: http://turnerventuregroup.com/signup/
About Turner Valley Oil and Gas, Inc.
Turner Valley Oil and Gas, Inc. (pending name change to Turner Venture Group, Inc.) (OTC:TVOG) is a business holding company, with a historical focus on energy related holdings. The Company’s acquisition model is focused on finding and evaluating profitable small to mid-sized businesses as acquisition candidates where cash flow can be improved through its buy, build & bolt-on model within the real assets, energy, infrastructure, hemp, enterprise technology, food and beverage, and manufacturing segments.
Certain statements in this press release are forward-looking and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements are within the meaning of that term in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- OTC Markets Profile: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/TVOG/profile
- Q & A Page on Company Website: http://turnerventuregroup.com/qa/
- Company LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/turner-venture-group
- CEO Steve Helm LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/SteveHelmTVOG
- Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TurnerVentureGroup/
- Company Twitter: https://twitter.com/TurnerVenture
- Full Disclaimer here: http://turnerventuregroup.com/disclaimer/
- Steve Helm, CEO
- Turner Valley Oil And Gas, Inc. (pending name change to Turner Venture Group, Inc.)
- Phone: 1-713-588-9453
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://turnerventuregroup.com/
- Address: 3270 Sul Ross, Houston, TX 77098
- Matt Kochendorfer, IR Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org